Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 12 Months
The LTSS Operations team is requesting a contractor to assist with LTSS Help Desk Agent work. Due to the implementation of a new eligibility system, PERLSS, the help desk has seen an increase in responsibilities related to answering calls, responding to emails and voicemails, and identifying defects and system issues to report to the system team. PERLSS implementation requirements have increased the workload of existing team members and additional support is needed to maintain daily functions of the help desk team to ensure calls and inquiries are handled timely and accurately. The contractor role will allow the help desk team to manage PERLSS related work, including monitoring and reporting defects, process improvements, and required work related to additional PERLSS implementation phases. With each new phase, workload will increase for the agents due to questions being asked by partners and potential system issues being identified.
Assignments will include answering phone calls, providing information on LTSS programs or escalating concerns, and tracking resolutions.
Description of Duties (PROJECT-BASED) % of Total Work Effort
- Call Center Agent: Handles incoming calls related to LTSS program information and troubleshooting. Researches, responds, and tracks all incoming calls and provides effective customer service. 50%
- Help Desk Duties: Serves as primary agent related to incident tickets for LTSS eligibility system and Katie Beckett program to report defects and issues for resolution. Research and follow up on expiring Acceptable Use Policies for partners and verify user employment status. Checks and responds to emails and voicemails of partners within required timeframe. 50%
Action Plan Timeline
The contractor will be needed for nine (9) months.
- Month 1: Training on new role, including shadowing and completion of new hire onboarding process.
- Month 2: The contractor will begin working independently, with hands on support and monitoring of supervisor, on help desk tasks. These include answering phone calls, resolving questions or concerns, and tracking the resolution. Weekly check ins to occur with supervisor to monitor productivity and answer questions.
- Months 3-7: The contractor will be fully independent in role and providing support with help desk tasks. In months 6 and 7, supervisor and contractor will begin discussing transition plan for tasks, to include a review of eligibility system implementation related tasks that are close to completion or have already been completed.
- Months 8-9: The contractor will work with the help desk team on transitioning responsibilities to team members and finalizing outstanding work tasks. The contractor and supervisor will create a transition plan to minimize transition related gaps, ensuring compliance with required timeframes.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree or graduation from an accredited college or university with an associate’s degree and two years of qualifying professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven technical skills (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in order to meet specific timeframes and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ajay Kumar Rajauriya
5401 W Kennedy Blvd #100, Tampa, FL 33609