Contact CenterHelp DeskService NowManagement
About UVS InfoTech:
UVS InfoTech is Laurel, Maryland based, IT System Integrator with expertise in Emerging Technologies:
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, Identity & Access Management, Identity Proofing
- Responsible for workforce distribution based on forecasted workload and number of agents scheduled
- Analyzes and develops weekly recommendations for scheduling and uses staffing requirements, call center and operations schedules to determine required staffing levels to ensure the organization's ability to meet operational commitments.
- Utilize forecasted data to create agent schedules
- Monitor agent calling behaviors in real-time, calling out events such as talk-time or after-call-work time which exceeds defined thresholds.
- Provide support for proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meeting, overtime, and undertime along with reporting employee performance including schedule adherence.
- Maintain current and accurate agent skill set inventory and schedule training needs.
- Produce daily business impacting decisions or recommendations regarding staffing
- Partner with stakeholders when new agents will come onboard and create schedules based on forecast requirements
- Identify process improvements to present to management.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow experience
- 1+ year experience with workforce systems such as NICE IEX, Pure Connect, Avaya
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make decisions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics and/or business writing is strongly preferred, but not required. Comparable work experience would include 5+ years of experience creating reporting, performing analyses and creating well-documented report narratives.
- 7+ years’ experience creating and distributing business reporting for various audiences, including executive-level reporting required.
- 5+ years of contact center experience required.
- 3+ years of workforce management experience working with a workforce management application preferred; Nice application experience preferred
- Previous experience with developing business reporting requirements and designing custom reporting solutions to meet those needs.
- Previous experience analyzing reporting and implementing changes to create efficiencies and reduce errors.
- Proven excellence in written and oral communications.