Location: REMOTE (MUST be located in and working from the U.S.)
Contract – 6-12 months with likely multi year extension
Clover Consulting has a large client in Lansing, MI in need of an ASP.NET Developer. This is a REMOTE position, candidates MUST be located and working from the US. Term of this contact is 6-12 months with likely extension for multiple years.
This candidate will be part of a cross-functional team made up of a Project Manager, a Scrum Master, a Business Analyst, a Functional SME, Web Developers, Data Conversion Developers, Software Testers, a Technical Writer, Organizational Change Management Lead, and a Trainer. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with programmers, analysts, immediate supervisor, management, system users, operations, other State agencies and the private sector.
- Designs and configures Web application components according to industry standards and software specifications
- Applies DevOps and Agile principles and methodologies to software development activities
- Work as a Scrum team with other developers to produce Web applications/Web Service applications
- Learn and understand the client's business process
- Develop source code using .Net to produce web applications
- Follow State procedures and development coding standards when developing code
- Identify UX/UI improvements, alternative workflows, performance improvements, architectural efficiencies, and other enhancements and proactively communicate with application team and clients.
- Identify and initiate resolutions to user problems and concerns associated with web applications
- Works with testing resources to modify and improve solution components based on testing results
- Assist the team to solve complex and/or critical issues.
- Prepare written and visual materials for technical review meetings, approval sessions, and application demonstrations
- Participate in Requirements and Functional Design sessions with business analysts, technical and business subject matter experts
- Participate in completion of technical documentation for Requirements, Functional Design, including as is or to be process flows, screen mockups, and use cases
- 2+ years’ Experience with Visual Studio
- 2+ years’ Experience using NET 4.0+ with MVC (Model View Controller)
- 2+ years’ Experience developing code that interacts with SQL Server or other relational databases
- 1+ years’ Experience with Azure DevOps
- 1+ years’ Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with Automated Testing tools
- Experience in Health Care Industry, Medicaid data and/or State Government
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Experience developing with Telerik Control Toolkit
- Experience using tools for web prototyping, including Protoshare