Mintex Tech is looking for an intelligent, clever, highly motivated engineering intern interested in growing their development skills by helping to develop our next-generation IT management services. Mintex is a leading provider of advanced data, application and IT infrastructure management solutions for different business domains. Our innovative technology and services are designed to enable companies of all types and sizes to automate and integrate the management of their entire development process. We are leaders in devising innovative solutions, adapting the latest trends and technologies, providing excellent customer service, and ideas concepts in systems delivery and implementations using the best of the processes and procedures. Mintex is an E-Verified company with its head office in Edison NJ. Adequate expertise in delivering IT Solutions to Retail, Manufacturing, Financial, eCommerce, Insurance, and Health Care Industries
- Responsible for providing market price data to clients across the organization, through implementing state-of-the-art technologies and automated processes which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of pricing data.
- Will join a BA team tasked with building new capabilities, enhancements & support to the system including integration of vendor feeds, data model enhancement and updates to existing data from vendors. This may involve analyzing multiple data sets manually or engineering automated solutions.
- The overall objective of this role is to understand business needs, conduct data analysis, work with dev teams & other senior BAs for solution implementation, perform data validation & coordinate UAT testing, and provide required end-user prod BAU support.
- Work closely with dev teams, Senior business analysts, and Operations partners.
- Translate and simplify requirements for optimizing execution and outcomes
- Reverse engineering functional specifications from data
- Define business and technical requirements based on business needs, and perform data analysis with large sets of data using advanced SQL queries.
- Work closely with End Users or Clients to understand Business Processes Industry Standards or Regulatory Mandate requirements.
- Provide pricing application production support and provide resolutions to end-user issues.
- Work with external data vendors (i.e., Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC, Markit, etc.) and standards organizations.
- Able to execute small enhancements & implementations Independently.
- Strong background in financial reference data, financial asset classes and capital markets
- Strong SQL & database structure knowledge required (able to create tables, query data, analyze and troubleshoot)
- Strong Data analysis and Mapping skills
- Data-Oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Experience or understanding of business process reengineering and business modelling concepts, systems development lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills.
- Must possess good communication skills with the ability to be assertive
- Ability to focus on high-quality high-quality work while under pressure
- Ability and willingness to work in teams, handle multiple threads adapt and adapt to dynamic regulatory & business requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of agile methods, JIRA, and test lifecycle with SIT, UAT, and Production.