Greetings from Novateur Technologies,
Kindly find the below requirement and if you are interested please reply with your updated profile and detail
Job Title: Java Microservices engineer
Location: Pleasanton, CA & Dallas, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- Deep knowledge of building consumer facing (web/mobile) applications.
- 10+ years practical programming (hands-on) experience (OOAD, Java EE, Web Services Technologies, SOAP and/or REST, Spring boot and Spring platform, Junit, Mocking Libraries).
- Preferred experience with implementing applications on the cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- Experienced in designing and developing Microservices applying Reactive patterns
- Preferred experience with NoSQL databases like Mongo-db , Casandra.
- Preferred experience with Redis Cache.
- Preferred experience with Reactive/non-blocking frameworks is a plus.
- Preferred experience with Apache Kafka and/or Azure Service Bus.
- Preferred experience with Apache Spark is a plus.
- Preferred experience with Apache Hadoop is a plus.
- Familiarity with the iOS and Android native and hybrid applications.
- Strong understanding of best practices around website security , Automation , DevOps
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker and willingness to push the envelope with creative solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives.
- Strong experience with Agile.
- Significant experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed environment.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization
- Experience providing guidance, training and mentoring to developers and designers on solutions and design experience influencing team members, other architects and management.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality solutions and platforms.
- Working ability to identify architecturally significant requirements and their ramifications.
- In depth knowledge and experience integrating applications across diverse technical platforms
Thanks and Regards,
Linked IN: ;/a>
Novateur Technologies Inc,1660 W Linne Rd, Ste J27