Please send your resume in WORD format should you be interested in the following Senior Financial Systems & Project Specialist position. Our client is based out of the Boston, MA, 02111 area. This is a full-time role with a salary range of $115K - $130K with AMAZING benefits. If you are not interested in this position, please pass onto colleagues/associates as we do offer referral fees should they be hired.
Job Title: Senior Financial Systems & Project Specialist
Location: Boston, MA, 02111
Salary: $115K - $130K with AMAZING benefits
3rd Party C2C/Transfer: No
Referral Fee: $500 - refer qualified colleague, friends, or family.
Work Environment: Hybrid (3 days in office 2 remote)
Covid Vaccination Required: Yes
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format
- Function as a liaison between Finance and Information Technology departments and serve as a team member on projects related to expanding the functionality of the Firm’s financial systems.
- Manage the complex security for Elite 3E, Chrome River and all financial systems to secure access to all the firm’s financial data.
- Manage all user/system set-ups in Elite 3E, Chrome River and all financial systems.
- Develop and maintain Chrome River rules and documentation in compliance with Finance department policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify opportunities for new or diverse ways to utilize the financial systems’ functionality to improve business processes.
- Assist with software implementations and upgrades to existing systems as well as the implementation of third-party application integration processes.
- Troubleshoot problems related to software performance & functionality in conjunction with Information Technology department.
- Coordinate with third party support regarding system maintenance projects and incidents related to them.
- Review system-related processes in each functional area and work with Finance managers to streamline and improve current processes.
- Assist with database cleanup projects.
- Perform data analysis to facilitate identifying and resolving issues and problems.
- Develop and generate reports, workflows, data imports/exports and interfaces between systems.
- Support role representing the Finance Department in projects involving financial applications including financial application upgrades, automating processes, and selection/implementation of new products, including integration with current systems.
- Carry a long-term vision of implementing automated solutions resulting in increased productivity, improved efficiencies, and cost-savings.
- Provide input and recommendations for performance optimization of financial systems, data integrity, and resolution of problems or issues related to financial applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Computer Science.
- 10+ years of experience in legal financial system applications and databases.
- Detailed knowledge of Elite 3E, Chrome River, EFR, Intapp Time, Proforma Tracker and other third-party systems used in conjunction with Elite 3E extremely important.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influence others.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment, prioritize multiple projects daily, and adjust to shifting priorities.
- Strong planning, project management and organizational skills.
- Keen sense of urgency.
- Facility analyzing and presenting data.
- Ability to collaborate and gain the respect, trust, and confidence of the Firm’s attorneys and professional staff.
- Possess a “direct” tactical approach.
- Creative and initiative-taking approach to problem solving.
- Facilitate teamwork and identify opportunities to develop new processes/infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp and implement new concepts quickly.
- Strong analytical abilities, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a proactive and positive style that fosters collaborative working relationships.
- Outstanding sense of customer service.
- Deep personal commitment to integrity, excellent judgment, and the highest standards of ethics.
- Must display the highest level of diplomacy, tact, and discretion, with comfort in handling and maintaining confidential information.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Power BI.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed and master new applications and software is critical.