VEGA IS HIRING! Actively searching for a Web Content Editor, for a long term contract opportunity. Candidates must have a strong back ground with web content management, editing, and content creation. This role is an exciting opportunity supporting the Strategic Communications arena for a nationwide healthcare insurance provider. This position is 100% remote based.
The consultant will be accountable for conducting quality control reviews of documentation/content. S/he will have the responsibility to ensure that business documentation (system functional documentation, synopsis, user stories and other general IT and business communications) is accurate, well-written and meets all Style Guide and grammar standards.
7-9 Years’ Experience
• Exceptional editing skills and knowledge of English grammar
• Ability to maintain, improve on and follow a corporate style guide
• Strong demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
• Detail-oriented, highly-organized
• Fast learner in a new environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Highly flexible to new assignments and work changes
• Knowledge of the software development standards and practices
• Proven ability to identify and improve upon systemic process issues across an organization
• Bachelor's degree
If your experience matches this requirement, please submit your resume to this posting, reference Job ID "MW13210". Please include a copy or link to your web content/writing samples and or Portfolio,