What does a great HRIS Workday Integration Developer do?
Client is seeking a motivated individual that thrives in a fast paced, diverse working environment. You will be responsible for new integration development within Workday. You will own the full integration development life cycle that includes requirements gathering, design, build, test, deploy and maintain. In addition to new integration requests, the position includes providing ongoing technical support and maintenance of existing integrations. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with top talent and who is looking for an excellent opportunity to get involved with multiple HRIS projects with no limits to what they can accomplish.
As a HRIS Workday Integration Developer you can look forward to:
• Developing and maintaining integration lifecycle, best practices and roadmap
• Driving process and system efficiencies to promote data integrity and ensure delivery of accurate data
• Working directly with internal customers and third-party vendors to provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner
• Managing tasks proficiently, efficiently and with full accountability for results
• Partnering with HRIS team members to develop consistent and standardized processes and services across HRIS team
• Ensuring that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls
• Leading Human Resource technology project teams in accordance with established project management methodologies, conduct unit testing, create test plans and oversee end user testing
• Partnering with HR colleagues to identify impact of projects across other HR functions
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Advanced Level knowledge of Workday integration tools (Studio, EIB, Connectors, Document Transformation) as well as reporting calculated fields.
• International payroll/PECI or North American payroll experience required
• Knowledge of HR disciplines a plus
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer systems, Information Technology or related area is preferred
• 2+ years of Workday integration experience, ideally Certified Workday Integration Pro
• Web Service experience a plus
• Benefit Connector a plus
• Prism experience a plus
• Extend experience a plus
• Experience with Web Services, Eclipse, XML, XSLT a plus
• Experience with WECI – Worker Effective Change Interface a plus
• Strong consultative skills and the ability to build solid relationships with your team, HR, cross-functional internal partners and customers
• Ability to absorb new technologies and features quickly through independent learning
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously to meet critical deadlines
• Demonstrated requirements elicitation and assessment abilities
• Demonstrated quality assurance and testing abilities
• Excellent business communication, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills, along with a strong customer focus
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
Travel required: Less than 10%
NO THIRD PARTIES!!! NO SUB-CONTRACTORS!!! NO 1099’s!!! NO CORP to CORP!!!
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi-layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!