The *** is a tax-exempt fraternal benefit society that provides financial security to members and their families through our life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability income insurance, investment and annuity products. Charity is at the core of our mission: our profits are donated to help those in need and to support our faith ***B over the past ten years.
While we have many employees who are not Catholic, we follow the Church's teachings in our investment strategies and our employee benefits. We all work together to support our two million members as they volunteer to help others in their parishes and communities around the world.
Share Your Talent. Live Your Purpose.
We are a growing and purpose-driven community of professionals. Join us to Client how you can meet your goals and ours!
This is a Direct Hire need for the Enterprise Business Improvement Services Group.
Manager prefers candidates that can be onsite at some capacity but understands the Market and is fine with any situation so remote, working hybrid but prefers local where they can come in to the New Haven office, or be onsite from time to time.
Some flexibility with the salary for the right candidate based on skill sets and experience.
Manager does not want IT candidates. Wants Business candidates. Wants a jack of all trades - someone with RPA, AWD, Business Process Improvements, supports Transformation initiatives, Process Improvement, Designing Models, Program Governance, Status Reporting, Editing / Revamping, etc.......
Supports and executes enterprise-wide transformation including strategic business programs and operational projects as part of a business improvement services group. Drives projects in conjunction with internal customers to support corporate initiatives resulting in top-line growth, better customer / employee experience and/or operational efficiencies. Participates in the following engagement activities and outcomes: project scoping, prioritization, and initiation; best practice research; data analysis; current state assessment; vendor analysis; future state solution design and recommendations; project execution; program and project management; organizational change management analysis and implementation; and post-execution review.
- Participate in and execute an enterprise-wide, large scale modernization program driving change in business capabilities through the implementation of new business processes and technology platforms. Focus on business capability and operating model changes, and organizational change management required to support modernization across the company
- Provide planning, consulting and facilitation support to assess and prioritize improvement programs and projects. Collaborates with stakeholders; collects, synthesizes and analyzes data; develops cost / benefits analyses and business cases; supports implementations and executes projects; creates executive presentations and reports; supports development of findings and recommendations.
- Support operational improvement initiatives including processes, automation, robotics, workflow.
- Conducts functional area reviews and data-driven analysis to identify and implement improvements across processes, productivity, roles and responsibilities, etc.
Professionalism/Personal Accountability, Collaboration and Teamwork, Communication, Flexible and Adapts to Change, Service to Customers and Clients
- Knowledge of target operating model design and implementation
- Knowledge of and experience in organizational change management
- Experience in consulting and program / project management preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in the life insurance industry preferred
- Ability to think strategically and critically
- Experience with process analysis and improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Functions with a high degree of independence can identify, analyze and evaluate needs and problem solve
- Ability to accept change easily and acts as a change agent
- Digital/automation tools, CRM platforms, ERP platforms
- Experience with strategy definition and implementation
- Bachelors Degree in Business or IT
- 2+ years as a client-facing consultant or in an internal consulting group within an insurer; 3-5+ years of total experience
- Lean Six Sigma and program/project management experience
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area. Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.