Work from homeAnn Arbor, MI
$110,000 - $130,000
Elastic Stack componentsRuby or Go or Java or PythonAWS or Azure or GCP
Role - Stack Engineer (Elastic)
Location - Ann Arbor, MI (Onsite or Hybrid)
- Support the implementation and migration to a consolidated observability platform for a massive-scale public cloud environment from a metrics, logs, and transaction tracing perspective.
- Designs and configures Logstash instance(s)
- Deploys, configures, tests, and troubleshoots Logstash environments.
- Maintains and upgrades Logstash environments.
- Has a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, some of which is in an enterprise SaaS organization.
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Elastic Stack components, especially Logstash.
- Be competent in Ruby, Go, Java, Python, or an equivalent programming language.
- Have worked with some of the following key technologies:Prometheus, Influx, Grafana, Telegraf, statsd, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Open Telemetry, New Relic, Data Dog, Dynatrace
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS architecture using AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform/CloudStack/OpenStack
- 4+ years of production system administration and web operations experience
- Be experienced with Chef, Ansible, or other configuration management tools.
- Have a solid understanding of networking systems and protocols.
- Be confident in your ability to own and deliver projects.
- Drives issues to resolution using Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrate a definite bias for action and focus on results.
- Be an excellent communicator and cross-team collaborator.
- Have a passion for solving problems