VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p>
Title: L2/L3 Support Engineer
Location: Cary, NC
Duration: Full Time
• Troubleshoot complex issues, being aware of overlapping and different technology areas.
• Provide technical direction on all related IT platforms and are considered hands-on technical experts for level 3 support in outage coordination and resolution
• Acquire business knowledge, so can identify where IT designs can be strengthened and provide value to the businesses.
• Responsible for providing detailed technical feedback into the Engineering function to deliver more robust IT solutions.
• Understand in detail, how IT needs to be supported and can create appropriate processes and controls which ensure IT failings are captured and remediated to ensure stability.
• Engage in DevOps with respect to Installation and configuration of software on pre-prod and production environments; Environment-specific system operations and maintenance (O&M) documentation for system (run books etc) ; Technical understanding of of packaging, installation, and configuration
• Embrace a Continuous Service Improvement approach to drive efficiencies and remove repetition to streamline support activities, reduce risk, and improve system availability
• Extensive experience managing production platform and trouble shooting incidents and Manage service requests.
Skills & Qualifications:
Experience in the following technology areas is preferred
• Oracle Database and SQL queries
• Database Performance, Middleware (Kafka) and Security
• Development tools – Eclipse, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio
• Platforms: Unix, Linux
• Java technology (JSP, servlets, EJB), SOAP & web services, XML, JSON, Scala, Event driven design
Systems administration support
• In-depth experience with Unix Technologies and Tools: Solaris, RedHat/SuSe Linux, Bash, Ksh, Java and Systems Administration skills
• Experienced and highly proficient with providing advanced Service Level 3 support
• Knowledge of network & system security
• Proficient in XML
Skills: SQL, Kafka, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio, Unix, Linux, Soap, XML, Scala, Solaris, Red Hat, Bash, Ksh.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc