HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Full Stack Software Engineer Job Description
- Engineer production-quality code to deploy these solutions on the Transportation-as-a-Service platform.
- Enhance testing platforms, improve test automation, foster software craftsmanship.
- Surprise and delight customers and partner software engineers.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions.
- Collaborate with multi-skilled teams working on autonomous vehicles software solutions.
Basic Required qualifications:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline.
- Passion for learning and willingness to work in a pair programming environment.
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Design Principles.
- Familiar with eXtreme Programming (XP) practices including Pair/Mob programming and Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with developing and deploying to cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Spring/SpringBoot and RESTFUL Web services development.
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories.
- Highly effective in working with other technical specialists, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business partners.
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems.
- Understanding of fundamental data modeling
- Experience in development of microservices.
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally), backlogs, iterations, user stories, or similar Agile Tools.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.