Title : SAP WM/MM Business Analyst
Location : Marinette, WI
Full Time - Direct Hire
Rate : Open.
The SAP WM/MM Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for serving as a liaison between the FMG usersand the IT organization with a focus on warehousing and associated functions. They collaborate with the business, other IT professionals and vendors to determine if appropriate internal or external solution scurrently exist, or whether new solutions are required and feasible. The WM/MM BA is responsible for proactively identifying technology and process improvements that support FMG strategies and performance. They also display initiative in identifying, proposing, and overseeing the execution solutions within the warehousing business function. Through adaptable communication skills and the ability totranslate between technical and business language, they work collaboratively, negotiating requirements across multiple groups
The Warehouse and Inventory Management BA is expected to attain a solid understanding of FMG’ sexisting business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- andlong-term direction of the business and related technologies. They must have a working knowledge of thebusiness area that they support and should be equally aligned with IT. Strong leadership, relationship management, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills are essential to success in this position..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Work closely with FMG users, independently and with other IT team members, to gather information
- about SAP WM/MM application needs, objectives, functions, features, input, and output requirements,
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, reporting, interfaces with other
- systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs,
- Conduct analysis, design, guide the programming, testing, implementation, and documentation of
- Write and maintain project functional and technical specifications,
- Create, maintain, and train based upon product documentation,
- Deliver Application solutions and monitor performance after implementation,
- Abide by and Enforce all organizational policies and procedures,
- Work well within a small team environment which encourages participation in all facets of solution
- design and delivery, and
- Other duties as assigned..