Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Digital Hardware Design Enginee, you will have a challenging and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our Enterprise-wide digital transformation. Working with the latest technologies and design tools, this position will require the selected individual to design and develop digital hardware designs that provide innovative solutions to solve challenging requirements for our commercial and defense-related applications. Our digital hardware designs encompass electronic card assemblies (ECAs) that include various components - analog, power, latest FPGAs (Xilinx, Intel, Microsemi), ASICs, ADCs, DACs, various bus architectures, DDR memory, optical converters, and latest standard/proprietary interfaces. The individual will also work with a collaborative team of engineers that will span from Systems, FPGA Design, RF, Power, Mechanical, Manufacturing, and Test. Additionally, responsibilities cover the entire product life cycle (requirements, design/implementation, test/DVT, and production support).
This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or comparable STEM degree
- Minimum of 9 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience in digital design electronics, schematic capture, and PWB/board layout tools
- Be able to work on multi-discipline engineering teams and communicate clearly within integrated product team.
- Experience with testing and using lab test equipment (oscilloscopes, DMM, spectrum analyzers)
- U.S. citizenship is required for all positions.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or comparable STEM degree
- Experience with Mentor Graphics design and analysis tools (DxDesigner, Xpedition, and Hyperlynx LineSim/BoardSim) or similar tools
- Familiarity with signal integrity and power integrity analysis - Experience in high-speed (greater than 10 Gbps) and mixed signal designs
- Experience leading a small project team to successfully complete a digital board design
* Working a 9/80 schedule is possible but optional.
* Work is 100% onsite in Linthicum, MD - no remote work available.