- Sr Groovy Programmer (Enterprise DevOps) | McLean VA
Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $68.75 - 73.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Must Haves: Experience working with large user populations. CICD Tech Stack - Jenkins is the primary tool. AWS and Groovy are also mandatory. Helm, EKS clusters. OCP is preferred. Python is a plus.
- Experienced in coding, scripting, and automating with languages including Python, Groovy, Ansible, and shell scripting experience; for automation of routine operations and tasks within the enterprise environment
- Has experience building, solutioning, developing and releasing cloud-centric solutions in multi-cloud tenant environments (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Has experience with various Amazon Web Services technologies including; S3, CloudFormation, IAM, KMS, EC2, VPC, CodePipeline, AWS EKS, RDS
- Supporting DevOps pipeline offerings for deployment of microservices into EKS and OpenShift cluster ecosystems for mid to large sized enterprise environments
- Has experience within the Kubernetes platform and has familiarity with Continuous Deployment tools such as Spinnaker and Helm for deployment of workloads, and has understanding of service communication technologies such as Istio
- Experienced with code quality, code coverage, security scan (SAST/DAST) scanning tools such as; Fortify, Checkmarx, Blackduck, SonarQube, CFN-Nag, CFN-Lint, yamllint
- Experience with code and release management tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, CI/CD, Helm, Spinnaker, Jenkins, Jira)
- Experience in source code management, repository management and package management with tools such as; JFrog Artifactory, Bitbucket, and Helm for Kubernetes Package management
- Has proven ability to collaborate with partner teams and peer to support technology implementation and solution delivery in ecosystems using; AWS, Elastisearch, Logstache, Kibana, Open Policy Agent (OPA), Horizontal Pod Autoscaler (HPA), Docker & containerized workloads, Service Mesh tools, Information Security tools such as HashiCorp Vault and CyberArk for Credentials Management
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices, familiar in building CI/CD pipelines and practicing Test Driven Development (TDD) for writing test case scenarios for automated testing.
- Possesses eagerness to explore new technologies to innovate, solve problems, perform proof-of-concepts, & conduct exploratory research.
- Has experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver features and products; for delivery of capabilities to large user populations.
- Has experience working with partners and teammates to solidify solution design, contribute to design working sessions, and outline solution path for new capability development.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.