One of the largest jewelry manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States, and an industry leader in the domestic and internal jewelry sectors. We are looking for a motivated addition to our Digital Development team. We maintain and enhance their custom ecommerce site and the supporting applications extensively used by our customers and employees.
location: Lafayette, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and development of web applications for usability, performance, and high availability
- Help to improve code quality and team knowledge by participating in regular code reviews and continually evolving coding standards.
- Take a leading role in architecture discussions and decisions
- Dive into learning new technologies and teaching as you go
- Analyzing and automating business processes to improve efficiency and business
- Providing accurate breakdowns of work with estimates
- Integration of applications on multiple levels, front-end, business logic, database, etc.
- Following responsive design principles and a mobile first mindset
- Implementation of web services and APIs
- ETL/ELT between multiple databases (Oracle / MS SQL Server / DynamoDB)
- Integrate applications on multiple levels: front-end, business logic, database, etc.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Taking ownership of projects and following through completely. Always on the lookout for automation opportunities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.