Our client, one of the leading global marketplaces for entertainment, is looking to hire a talented full-time Senior Data Analyst to join their Supply Team in NYC!
About The Team:
The Supply Team owns the strategic blueprint to help sellers on their marketplace grow their businesses. Analysts on the Supply Team sit at the core of the business, constantly working to identify ways that they can boost the quantity of events, sellers, tickets, and sales on the platform. They strive for operational excellence, targeting projects that will move the needle in terms of the bottom line and that will solidify the firm's market share.
The Supply Team uses data to drive decision making and all initiatives are designed to have a measurable effect on the company’s growth. You will have an opportunity to make an impact in one of the most cross-functional and globalized groups in the business.
About The Culture:
Despite the firm's rapid growth while revolutionizing a $100-billion-dollar industry, they maintain their start-up ethos and data-driven, collaborative culture. They believe that small, cross-functional teams can achieve extraordinary results.
Characteristics that describe the type of candidate they are seeking include:
A. Owners (Optimists with a solution mindset who are fully accountable for solving problems)
B. Fans (They are the fans' biggest fan, the voice of our fans in everything we do)
C. Driven (They push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. They debate, decide, commit and deliver.)
D. Inventive (They celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. They are Agile because there is always more than one way.)
E. Courageous (They take big swings. They show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. They take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when they have a different opinion.)
F. Diverse & Inclusive (They harmonize. They assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.)
- 3-5+ years working in quantitative or analytical role; sales operations, operations, project management, management consulting or finance a plus
- Expert in SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with A/B testing or experimental design
- Sit at the intersection between Ops & Sales, translating business strategies/goals into impactful sales plans
- Lead initiatives to craft, pilot, scale, and optimize programs to increase global supplier acquisition
- Design, build, and optimize Tableau dashboards, SQL queries and interfaces to provide internal customers with usable, reliable, and accessible data
- Conduct research on competitors, potential product offerings, vendors, and clients
- Draft presentations and internal memos to present recommendations to firm's leadership in areas such as market entry, new product development/strategy, competitive landscape, and industry trends