- Trade Floor Support
Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Desktop Support Engineer
- Looking for a skilled desktop support technologist with experience in an enterprise environment.
- White glove support for Executives/VIP's in a 6-area location that includes Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Miami, Coral Gables and Brickell.
- Technical management tools include ServiceNow, Windows Autopilot, MS Endpoint Manager, MS Intune, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manger, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, Okta, GlobalProtect.
- Experience should include supporting a trading desk, familiarity with trading apps such has FactSet, Charles River, Bloomberg, Morningstar & Reuters.
- Individual should be able to assess and keep up site needs for conference rooms, copiers, computer hardware/accessories inventory.
- ServiceNow CMDB maintenance, keeping local desktop incident and task queues cleared to meet established SLA's and support for various other company activities.
- Individual will also be working with other technical specialists in the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions as well as the global service desk, remote support team and other parallel towers to bring professional and timely support to end users.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 143910
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.