8 months. Hybrid remote and onsite.
- Support implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Collaborate with staff to understand and map the current recruitment related processes and project needs
- Identify ways to improve current processes by removing unnecessary steps
- Work with staff to develop and document related workflows and communication flows to help configure the new CRM
- Document all insights, recommendations, and final and approved processes and procedures for CRM implementation
- Optimize recruitment related processes, procedures, and practices to inform the next stage of gathering requirements and prioritization
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Lean Six Sigma certification and/or related experience
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.