C#GitMicrosoft TFS.NETASP.NETADO.Net.Net MVC.NET Coreweb servicesRESTful ServicesXML/XSLTWCFJQueryMVVMT-SQLSQL ServerAzure
Position: Senior .NET Developer
Location: West Chester, PA
Required Skills Set: .NET Core, React, .NET Core, ASP .NET, Entity Framework, SQL
Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science
Years of Experience: 5+ Years
- 5+ years of experience in conducting project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- A highly motivated professional with hands-on experience in C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, .Net MVC, .NET Core, web services and databases/relational databases.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS or GIT or DevOps.
- Experience in developing and using RESTful Services and APIs.
- Experience with Agile and Test-Driven Development methodologies.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC 5.0 or later, MVVM.
- Experience with T-SQL and SQL Server technologies.
- Experience with of WCF, Restful Web Services, Web API.
- Experience with coding patterns such as Repository and State patterns.
- Strong troubleshooting skills - applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex problems.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database and stored procedures.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Experience on Azure.
- Analyze business requirements, write specifications, design, development, testing, deployment and user support.
- Create Web application as per design comps and information architecture.
- Implement back-end logic using c#, .net core, ASP.net, MVC
- Implement front-end logic using Angular, Bootstrap.
- Implement security concept in the applications.
- Develop and write high quality code that meets customer requirements.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Follow best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Follow Agile methodology.
- Create unit test cases and perform unit and integration testing.
- Provide production support and involve in Maintenance activities.