- Big Data
- Amazon Web Services
- creative problem - solving
- presentation skills
- attention to detail
- communications skills
- Data Warehousing
- problem - solving skills
- Business Intelligence
We are seeking a Senior Client Executive to be responsible for our relationship with one of our top Fortune 200 clients. They should have proven experience as the relationship leader of an IT technology service and solution offerings company with a large complex enterprise client that is a global leader in their industry.
The position will be responsible for developing a long-term strategic advisor relationship by aligning to the client’s vision and developing strong connections with key business executives and stakeholders at multiple levels of the client organization. This should result in the strategic growth of sustainable, profitable revenue (e.g., estimated $20M annual services and software product revenue.)
He/she will lead teams of highly talented consultants, software engineers and architects, and product specialists to ensure excellence in delivery, to anticipate growth opportunities, and maintain superb client satisfaction in helping solve their business problems.
- Demonstrated success in working with and managing partners e.g., AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- An understanding of the cloud-based enterprise data engineering space and the major players is a plus.
- Experience with Big Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics Tools, Data Warehousing.
- Ability to understand and define strategic customer requirements.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- “People person” who is confident and has a versatile personality.
- Entrepreneurial mind set.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Able to interact, conduct commerce and liaise with top echelon business and technology executives in an organization.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customer.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions to support the client’s vision and strategic goals.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within your client while differentiating our offerings from those of competitive providers.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.