We are looking for consultants to fill our immediate requirements with our clients.
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Build and test applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
- Responsible for ensuring solution meets business needs
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or Similar Field
- Strong Communication Skills
- *Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (a definite plus, but not required)
Visa Sponsorship: provided for qualified candidates, if required.
Astir IT Solutions provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.