IT Project ManagementBusiness Systems AnalysisFinancials SystemsERPAccounts PayableAccounts Receivable
Our direct client is seeking an IT Project Manager / Business Analyst to support several financial systems projects. This is a consulting role with some option for remote work. The qualified candidate should have combined project management / business analyst experience with ERP systems, data integration, and financial processing (Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable).
- Creates project charters to identify project scope, critical success factors, risks, etc.
- Provides Project Management services through the project’s life cycle, from conception to implementation, training, post-go-live support, and adoption follow-up. This includes developing testing, implementation, and production support turnover plans.
- Create, schedule, and track/monitor project timelines.
- Identify project resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders to gather business needs. Drive identification of requirements across projects by being able to conduct workshops with functional and technical experts, translate business needs into functional requirements.
- Develops and reviews functional and technical specifications and other business systems documentation and assures it is in accordance with standards.
- 3-5 years of experience with IT project methodologies, both agile and waterfall.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management with advanced skills in the use of project management software, (MS Project, Visio).
- Established PMP and/or AGILE Certification, including the ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders.
- 3-5 years of recent experience in financial processing AP and/or AR.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; root cause analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Local candidates only