DevOps Automation Developer
12+ Months Contract
- 8+ years of strong experience in designing and developing CI/CD automation solutions for multiple technologies with a very specific focus around Kubernetes technologies.
- Strong experience in onboarding below few more application technologies into DevOps automation platform:
- Developing libraries / modules / microservices using Python or Go or Groovy for CI/CD automation areas.
- Excellent experience in Provisioning , integrating DevTestSecOps
- Experience in few or more below DevOps tooling:
- Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, Fortify, Checkmarx, SonarQube, Artifactory, Spinnaker, Argo CD, Flux CD, Rancher, Ansible, Terraform, Kafka, Kubernetes , Groovy on grails etc.,
- Strong experience in developing Jenkins Shared Libraries and modules.
- Excellent experience in Groovy, JSON, YAML, Shell scripting for CI, deployment, and delivery automation
- Excellent Collaboration skills in devising better CI/CD onboarding patters and procedures.
- Strong orientation of creating Release Value for business teams
- Excellent skills in automating Release Management processing using release tools like Digital ai, Plutora, Cloudbees CD etc.,
- Strong understanding in DevOps Value Stream Map Visualization, DORA metrics and dashboards
The hourly range for roles of this nature are $40 to $80/hr. Rates are heavily dependent on skills, experience, location and industry.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer