G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated Senior Software Engineer with 10+ years of experience. BS in applied science, computing, engineering, mathematics, management information systems, or other related engineering or computer science discipline or related field. Must have or be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Open Mission Systems (OMS) and Unmanned Airborne Systems (UAS) Command and Control Initiative (UCI) standards;
- Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Control Segment (UCS) Architecture;
- Vehicle Integration for C4ISR/EW Interoperability (VICTORY) specification;
- Tactical Secure Voice Cryptographic Interoperability Specification (TSVCIS);
- REDHAWK Integrated Development Environment (IDE);
- Knowledge of communication system interfaces, waveforms and DoDI 4630.09;
- Software Communications Architecture (SCA) and Application Programming Interfaces (API) development;
- Technical review and critique of software specifications, designs, and implementations in the development stage. Performance of this requirement shall require demonstrated experience and expertise in Object Oriented software analysis and design, such tools as Enterprise Architect, programming skills in C, C++, Java, and Ada, as well as languages as XML, UML, IDL, and UDL. Furthermore, expertise in software component technology, CORBA, distributed processing, and model driven architectures are required;
- Total software development processes and software quality engineering, especially software portability, performance, API, and software reuse;
- Active Top Secret DoD clearance with SCI eligibility is highly desirable.
G2 provides consultant-level pay within a company framework. G2 Software Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Small Business (ESOP) performing cutting edge software development for a variety of DoD programs since 1989. G2 has assembled an unparalleled professional team of software, hardware, and systems engineers and information technology and program specialists, supported by experienced managers and a superb administrative staff. In 2010, G2 began an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).