Clover Consulting has a large direct client in Lansing, MI in need of a BO Universe and Report Developer for a 12++ months, HYBRID, contract. Consulting must reside in or relo to Lansing, MI. Qualified candidates please provide resume. Job details below. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Business Objects Universe and Report Developer:
Candidates in this position will perform application development tasks in support of building business intelligence (BI) applications and with the integration of data warehouse resources into other MDHHS applications. In addition, this candidate will provide database expertise to other application developers in close collaboration with analysts, database administrators (DBAs), and other data management staff. This will include tasks such as:
- Create data warehouse-based applications include reports, dashboards, and other information analysis and delivery systems.
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) systems to move data from various operational systems in which it is collected to a cleansed and consolidated data warehouse.
- SQL development.
- Work with data warehouse analysts, developers, and end user query developers to design and optimize database queries.
- Train other analysts and developers in how to write efficient queries and develop Business Objects reports.
- Candidates for this position will be expected to work with agency requestors to define and develop new queries and provide training and technical support to DTMB analysts and developers and end user query developers. These tasks may include:
- Work with end user requestors to understand their data needs and create and implement technology solutions to those meet those needs.
- Develop and present training classes for end user developers to help learn how to effectively use the data warehouse platform and the BI tools available to support their own data needs.
- Develop and present training classes for DTMB analysts and developers to help them better understand how to use the BI development tools to create and implement solutions using the data warehouse.
- Provide one on one support for developers and end users to assist them in accomplishing their data reporting needs.
- Teradata Utilities Experience
- ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) Experience
- SQL Assistant Experience
- Teradata Version 13 or 14 Experience
- PL/SQL Experience
- SQL and Performance Tuning Training
- Business Objects Report and Universe Development Experience
- Business Analyst Experience
- Public Assistance Eligibility and Benefit Determination knowledge