This position is a technical role that requires design and development of robust scalable and automated systems for world class manufacturing related applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation of responsive and reusable UI components with proper security authorization and authentication.
- Integration of backend with UI and UI builds and deployment plus maintenance of UI software.
- Design and develop backend logic and code and quickly understand the existing architecture and contribute to development asap
- Gather usage stats profile and performance tuning to ensure best web experience to customers across the globe multiple Intel sites.
- Focus on automated testing and robust monitoring.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem solving and open interpersonal communication skills.
- Learn fast and willingness to share knowledge with others
- A team player with a strong focus on quality
- Quick turnaround time for code development
Must possess the minimum qualifications below to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field of study.
- 5+ year(s) of experience in at least one of the following:
- Backend/frontend software architecture and design practices and patterns
- Experience using current web technologies Typescript and Angular14 or higher and .NET
- Experience in backend logic/code development using Python/Django, SQL Server database
- Proficient with source control tools like GitHub and skills to review code
- Experience in trouble shooting and root cause analysis for code/performance issues
- key differentiators and most critical skillsets are Python, Django, and Angular. If no Angular, then React is also a good fit, but Angular preferred over React.
- Strong skills around integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in leveraging opensource packages.
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing and/or manufacturing environment in operations