FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
FEDITC is seeking a remote ServiceNow Developer w/ travel estimated to be about 4-8 trips a year to Texas, Illinois, or Maryland . A United States Citizenship and an active Secret Security Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Provide full spectrum development for EACN’s ServiceNow deployment to ensure process workflows and wireframes are developed in partnership with HAF/A1 sprint/DevOps team or other government defined business processes approved by COR/PM
- Create/modify tailorable dashboards, repeatable processes, and best-in-class user experience (UX) that are fit for need/purpose for the 89CS and EACN business requirements
- Develop and implement for IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Business Management (ITBM), and IT Asset Management (ITAM) modules and business processes
- Provide development of documentation
- Create html documents and utilizes CQI, java programming, and/or json, python to develop webservices, APIS, queries, searches, and collections of information for input in the EACN deployment
- Establish links to other web sites and databases, working knowledge of relational databases
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes, operations and procedures
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Performs appropriate QA activities such as writing unit tests and performing functional tests
- Determines scope; estimates work effort and duration of development activities
- Designs solutions to meet business requirements
- Monitors health and usage of the application
- Participates in design and code reviews
- Responds to requests and provides incident resolution
- Creates process documentation for the team and provides internal training to team members
- Generates reports and KPI analysis as needed
- At least five (5) year of experience in industry
- BA, BS, MS
- ServiceNow experience
- Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
- Maintain applicable security clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by FEDITC and/or required by FEDITCS Client(s)/Customer(s)/Prime contractor(s).
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities