Role:- Android Developer
Duration:- Fulltime/ Permanent
* Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
* Work with outside data sources and APIs
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
* Continuously Client, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
* Work collaboratively with Leads , Architect & Scrum Master to understand customer's requirements and priorities, adapt to changing needs of the project and excel in delivery.
* Maintain existing native Android code adding new features and monitor app usage and performance Work alongside other native developers and web teams to deliver on assigned deliverables.
* Suggest improvements to existing process and contribute to adding value to the client in terms of innovation & new ideas.
* Follow implemented code standards as well as participate in code reviews and GIT Flow process reviews.
* Experience Required Must Have
* Should have 5 to 7+ years of Android Application development.
* Should understand Full life-cycle native Android development, enhancement, and maintenance
* Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code and should be flexible to work on maintenance & support projects.
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest-Growing Staffing Company in the USA by Staffing Industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% of companies make it to this list).
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Praveen | Resource Manager
Global HQ Address - 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024