Please note that this is a 7 months contract position.
• At least 10 years of experience in a professional capacity
Strong knowledge of one or more of the following skillsets:
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishes project estimates and maintains budget
• Designs computer solutions along with team Architects and Engineers
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
• Provides direction to the development and testing SCRUM teams
• Conducts Agile Ceremonies
• Oversees Work Management
Knowledge with the following qualifications:
• Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
• Knowledge of Version One or similar work management tools
• Knowledge/experience with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Able to present and communication at all levels within an organization
Working knowledge (2+ years experience) of one of more of the following qualifications:
• SCRUM Master
• Software Development Life Cycle
• Prior Management Leadership Experience
Additional Required Skills/Experience
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in business analysis, software development and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Extensive knowledge of and experience in software development and testing, preferably using different methodologies and lifecycles (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc);
• Extensive experience evaluating software designs against business and technical requirements to ensure correctness;
• General familiarity and experience with project management methodologies/disciplines, especially in the areas of scope, cost and schedule management;
• Extensive experience leading small teams and/or technical projects in the successful completion of assigned goals/objectives;
• Extensive experience writing and reviewing a broad range of technical documentation, especially technical specifications and design documents;
• Able to obtain Postal clearance;
• Excellent communication skills.
Under direct supervision, has duties of instructing, directing, and checking the work of other technical staff. Reviews design documents and ensure technical specifications and designs are correct. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job. Responsible for the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. Leads technical staff assigned for the duration of a project or may function as ongoing lead for technical staff associated with one or more technical areas. Does not have formal supervisory responsibilities, although may provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A3227.