- Android Developer
Signature Consultants is seeking a Android Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Develop Innovative Native Android Application for Payment Devices
- Involve in all phases of the software development life cycle from concept creation, specifications, to production release
- Work alongside Product Managers to create UI/UX to provide the best payment experience to integrators and cardholders
- Deliver features that excites customers while maintaining PCI compliance
- Create Payment Applications that will Integrate with Payment Processors
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, or related STEM field from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of Android Development Experience, including strong knowledge in Java and Kotlin
- 1+ year in Payment Card Industry Knowledge
- Strong knowledge in Database Knowledge
- Creative ideas and drive to innovate
- Experience in starting projects from scratch or jumping right into an existing implementation
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Strong understanding of Server-Client architecture
- Strong understanding of encryption technology such as TLS, TDES, AES, DUKPT
- Thorough understanding of Android SDKs, frameworks, kernels, and OS
About Signature Consultants
Signature Consultants, a Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) company, was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit .
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .