TCM is currently seeking a full time, Technical Recruiter (TR) to work under the guidance of the VP of Sales. In this role, the TR will identify qualified, high level, information technology consultants for placement on client assignments in temp, temp to perm and direct hire positions. This will be accomplished through the use of our state of the art applicant tracking and candidate database system, social media and networking. Together as a team, the TR will work closely with the TCM Account Executive to have a thorough understanding of the client, their job requisitions and their ideal candidates to make excellent placements.
We have experienced tremendous growth which is fueling our need for expansion. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION - the job is based out of our office in Norwell, MA.
- Partner with TCM Account Executives (AE's) to recruit, interview and hire for client positions;
- Provide accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about TCM, our client and the positions that we have available;
- Leverage the use of electronic resources, social media, and business relationships to create a qualified, diverse pool of applicants;
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements;
- Assist in the management of scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and our client hiring managers; assist in interview preps and debriefs;
- Perform reference checks as needed;
- Maintain regular contact with consultants working in the field, identify leads and encourage referrals;
- Continually expand technical knowledge to have solid understanding of technology that is fueling our current marketplace;
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
Our ideal candidate will have/will be:
- An excitement for sales, sales activity and delivery of excellent customer service;
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to increase income level;
- Excellent negotiation skills and a knack for numbers;
- At least 2 years of prior recruiting and/or sourcing experience;
- A breadth of technical knowledge is highly desirable, however strong candidates with the desire to learn about technology will be considered;
- High sense of urgency and the ability to manage multiple hiring needs simultaneously;
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, energetic, and passionate with the ability to establish effective relationships with candidates and members of the TCM team;
- Working knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues;
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives;
- Aptitude for detail-oriented work; ability to work through complex issues with a high degree of accuracy;
- Strong in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Outlook and Excel
Requirements: A Bachelor's degree in a related field (preferred), or in lieu of a degree, relevant work experience, with a minimum of 2 years recruiting experience.
Located south of Boston, in Norwell, Massachusetts, The Computer Merchant (TCM) is a veteran owned, national recruiting firm that has been in the IT Staffing industry for 40+ years. We have placed tens of thousands of information technology & software engineering professionals in all industries, nationwide. Over the years, TCM has been recognized and awarded many prestigious recognitions throughout the United States in the IT Staffing and Recruiting industry. TCM works off of a centralized model where all our corporate employees work collaboratively together in the same office this allows us to provide top notch service to our clients and consultants.
TCM cultivates an environment of high performance and success and is looking for dedicated people who want to take their career to the next level. In addition to a competitive base salary and a top notch commission plan, full-time employees are eligible for a variety of generous health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement plan savings, paid time away from work, life, short and long term disability insurances, and more)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled