- Version Control
- root cause analysis
Associate DevOps Engineer
What you'll be doing:
- Administer servers, network infrastructure, and databases for development and deployment
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of services and system software and related infrastructure
- Ensure systems, operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere to organizational policies
- Ensure maintained PCI compliance
- Implement integrations and support developers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Investigate and resolve technical issues and provide escalated technical support
- Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve the customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Develop scripts to automate tasks and infrastructure
- Additional projects as assigned by management.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, engineering or related field
- 3+ years of DevOps experience in a enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience in AWS deployment operations.
- Experience with maintaining Windows and Linux/Ubuntu environments
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible and Docker or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git
- Experience with systems monitoring software
- Experience with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience in scripting languages such as python or bash.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
For nearly two decades, PayTrace has helped merchants find opportunities and qualify for interchange optimization. We’re the B2B payment experts, helping merchants build better, more reliable payment solutions with a deep roster of ISV partners, more than 300 reselling partners, and a 5-star client service team
At North American Bancard, we celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.