Seeking an experienced ERP Automation Test and Release Lead for an outstanding direct hire REMOTE opportunity. This technical-functional role will lead, design, develop, and lead automated testing processes across Oracle ERP environments including Oracle Cloud and On-Premise applications.
Ideal candidate will assist organization in moving from classical ERP testing approaches to more modern continuous integration and delivery frameworks.
Work Location: REMOTE:
Overview | Responsibilities:
- Strong desire to identify, build, and integrate (including technical install/build/integration) testing tools that help automate testing and release processes for Oracle EBS, Integration Cloud, and Oracle Cloud CX
- Proficient experience in Release Management and Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies, and test automation
- Act as Test Automation SME
- Experience with test case management tools, such as JIRA Test Management
- Participate on an Agile team to drive and deliver best-in-class automated release and testing solutions
- Design and implement automated release, version control, and testing processes
- Design, implement and support automation testing tools.
- Identify scalable automation tools and methods for Oracle applications and related technologies.
- Support automated testing and execution including Web, API, UI, Database, Functional Testing, Regression, Smoke, Black Box, performance/load and end-to-end testing
- Mentor team members in the areas of Release Automation, Test Automation and use of designed tools and processes
- Work with infrastructure, network engineering, and applications support teams to support implementation of automation test tools and to provide test-ready environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; or equivalent of education and experience.