- Business Analyst
Immediate need for a talented Salesforce Business Analyst (nCino and Commercial Lending). This is a 06+ months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Charlotte, NC/ Dallas, TX/ Township, NJ/ Phoenix, AZ(Hybrid). Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 23-38416
Pay Range: $55 - $60/hour. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) plan, and paid sick leave (depending on work location).
- Extensive experience with nCino Commercial Banking managed package implementation expertise with nCino modules:
- Relationship Management, Loan/Opportunity management, Credit Memo, Covenant, Collateral etc.
- Must have prior implementation experience at other banks.
- Leads solution design activities of complex requirements, participates in functional workshops to build out the functional Epic/story backlogs.
- Preferred Certifications: nCino 201/nCino 301.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Technical or Business-related area or equivalent combination of similar education and experience
- 8+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Consultant or similar discipline for a mid-to-large sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading transformational CRM projects
- 3+ years’ Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and/or custom development across the suite of Salesforce products
- Expert presentation and communication skills to both create and deliver top-quality presentations and demos to a broad audience including C-Suite to technical teams
- 5-7 years of salesforce experience
- Salesforce Active Certification is Must
- Has pClient experience working on Sales and Service cloud
Our client is a leading IT industry, and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.