ProFound Staffing is working with a global company in the Houston, Texas Downtown area that's searching for "several" Java – Full Stack Software Developers to closely work with teams for gathering requirements as you design and develop solutions. This company needs someone that is meticulous and thorough in their delivery of high quality code that is fully tested and optimized, mostly based on, but not limited to, Cloud and Java technology.
---- Multiple Positions Open ----
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the USA.
- The company will consider candidates transferring H1B Visa sponsorships.
- Client will not work with third party vendors, RPOs or Consultants on C2C or C2B.
The Java – Full Stack Developer will build automated testing during the delivery of the software and provide maintenance and enhancements to the existing code base. The Java – Full Stack Developer will also have the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing evolution of this company’s platform design and tool chain using the understanding of security policies and create solutions that comply with these rules.
For the Java - Full Stack Developer to be successful and thrive in this role it’s important the Java – Full Stack Developer is a highly motivated individual with a strong background in computer science or software engineering. It’s also important for the Java - Full Stack Developer to have excellent communication skills in order to engage with all levels of our stakeholders.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Over 5 - 8 years of experience in Java, JEE applications, Spring, Struts, Restful web services.
- Experience in a modern web framework such as Angular/React
- Over 4 years of experience in Cloud Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and various AWS offerings like EKS, Lambda, EC2, S3, SQS, SNS to name a few.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and shell script.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL.
- Candidate should be open to work with offshore customers (UK/US) in their time zone as per the requirements.
It is also an added advantage if the Java - Full Stack Developer to be familiar with CI/CD tools like Bamboo, CloudBees or Jenkins. This company needs someone with a curious mindset and be open to work with technologies and languages you are or are not familiar with.
Please apply to this opportunity if you want to work in a customer-first team, who adopts (HCD) human-centered design and design thinking processes to build out the best experience for the company’s customers.
This company offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 5 weeks of vacation, traditional holidays, 5 sick days, free parking, commutation, and more.
Relocation expenses are available at a minimum.
Hybrid Work Schedule:
This company offers a hybrid work schedule: Every 10 days: 5 remote/5 onsite.
This company offers a competitive base salary with bonus potential depending on company and employee performance.