- C + +
- Low-latency applications
- The project is all about building low latency, high-performance message bus.
- The associate should have 8+ years of experience and must have very good knowledge to understand and write low-level programs.
- Low-level programming knowledge (C/C++) in a multi-threaded environment is mandatory.
- Kernel-level modification expertise is very much needed.
- Expertise in building high-performance and low-latency applications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.