Senior Azure Infrastructure/DevOps Specialist with Secret Clearance
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Senior Azure DevOps Specialist with Secret Clerance, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Lead deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports the Client's environment
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Setup multi-level network environments using Azure
- Design end to end application and data security
- Integrate on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
- Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an Azure environment
- Mentor and guide junior level resources on the team
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience with the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
- Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
- Deep understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
- Ability to create and deploy scripts such as: Bash, Chef, Docker, Ansible and CloudFormation
- Hands on experience with DevOps/Automation tools including Ansible, Jenkins, Git
- Required Active government Secret clearance or above
- Valid Comptia Security+ CE certification or equivalent
- Valid Azure Sys Admin certification (AZ-104)
- Valid AWS Sys Admin certification
- Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
- Ability to Travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Linux or Windows certification or training certificate preferred
- Experience with other Cloud providers like AWS or GCP
Experience with other Cloud providers like AWS or GCP The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $103,000 to $171,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.