Job Title Associate IT Consultant (IAM Consultant)
Years Of Experience 2 to 3 Years
Salary 80000 to 85000
Associate IT Consultant (IAM Consultant)
Location: Delaware (The candidate should work from Delaware office 3 days a week.)
Travel: As Needed
Who We Are!
ITC Infotech a wholly owned ITC ltd company is a leading global technology services and solutions provider, led by Business and Technology Consulting. ITC Infotech provides business-friendly solutions to help clients succeed and be future-ready, by seamlessly bringing together digital expertise, strong industry specic alliances and the unique ability to leverage deep domain expertise from ITC Group businesses. The company provides technology solutions and services to enterprises across industries such as Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel and Hospitality, through a combination of traditional and newer business models, as a long-term sustainable partner.
Work ethic - You are a consummate professional
Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Your life at IT Infotech
The Access & Identity Management (AIM) contingent worker administers user access across several technologies including Windows, Linux, database, and remote access. The AIM team member is also responsible for managing access to an assortment of internal business applications and third-party applications. Team members are expected to provide customer support and coordinate with external teams while also documenting all interactions and approvals in a request tracking system.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Experience performing user administration tasks for various in-house and third-party applications
- Experience with on-boarding of new applications user access management with required controls
- Experience with creating and documenting IAM procedures/policies for new applications being on-boarded
- Excellent customer service in telephone or electronic interaction with clients
- Knowledge of and the ability to adhere to SAS and SOX audit requirements pertaining to Identity & Access Management job requirements; obtaining and documenting required approvals
- Experience performing user administration in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Experience in Exchange administration; creating and maintaining mailboxes, distribution lists, contacts and public folders.
- Experience in granting NTFS permissions for folders/files in a Windows Distributed File System Environment.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux administration commands
- Basic SQL knowledge and understanding of relational database management systems
- Strong organizational skills to be able to track multiple pending requests at a time
- Commitment to excellence and high standards, strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; provide documentation and accountability
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and follow existing documentation/procedure flow
- Experience with work-flow management tools (i.e. ServiceNow, Jira) would be preferred
Direct Reports: No
ITC Infotech (USA), Inc., considers all applications for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability, marital status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other legally protected classifications in accordance with state, federal and local law. The Company also provides “reasonable accommodations” to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.