- Project Analyst
- post media
- post production
- Quality Check
Project Manager/Analyst for the post production team who works on the studio mastering and prepping for distro including quality control and localization for international. Work on the Ops team to coordinate with post production teams & clients, work on scheduling/timelines of deliverables, experience with QC'ing & mastering programs (IMF). Experience working at a post house like Deluxe Media or similar.
- This position works closely with senior staff, operations team members and business unit clients to coordinate and track schedules, assets, information, budgets (including bidding and billing), milestones, and deliverables, within the scope of the role.
- This position supports the department in accomplishing objectives within the agreed timeframes and with the resources assigned.
- This position, under guidance, may support senior staff by analyzing resource or other aspects of project management activities using well defined or standard approaches and methodologies.
- This position requires a developing knowledge of Project Management methodologies to incorporate/track changes and optimize resource deployment.
- This position requires proven experience working in a post-production environment, with responsibility for project management of video and audio and working knowledge of video, audio or subtitle post production processes, rejection resolution, quality control and digital delivery.