Title: Teamcenter Development Lead
Description: STG is a fast-growing Digital Transformation services company providing Fortune 500 companies with Digital Transformation, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud Integration services in both information technology and engineering product lines. STG has a 98% repeat business rate from existing clients and have achieved industry awards and recognition for our services. Crain’s Detroit Business named STG to Michigan’s Fastest Growing Companies list in both 2020 and 2019, Top IT Services Company’s List in 2020, 2019, 2018, and Top Minority Business Enterprise List in 2020, 2019, and 2019.
STG puts company CULTURE at the forefront of every business decision and employees are EMPOWERED and MEASURED for RESULTS. Both TEAMWORK and INDIVIDUAL Performance is recognized and rewarded.
The right person for this position will have high energy, a positive attitude, and a high attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to success.
- The current position of Systems Engineering leads implementation of lifecycle management for a variety of software and hardware components used in Vehicle platforms using Siemens + platform of tools that includes Teamcenter and other off the shelf Siemens applications.
- Candidate is accountable for implementing digital thread solutions, problem resolution relating to platform upgrades and collaborates with product teams, business and other stake holders.
- 6 or more years progressive experience in handling PLM (Teamcenter) solution implementation.
- Teamcenter implementation skills that includes development, configuration and customization.
- Skill in developing complex quires and optimization of performance using relational database such as Oracle.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and agile practices.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
Teamcenter Development Lead position is based at Dearborn, Michigan. A great opportunity to experience the corporate environment leading personal career growth.
- Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Shweta Huria at shweta. and/or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name (Teamcenter Development Lead)
- For more information about STG, please visit us at stgit.com.