PeopleSoft Development & Support
APPLICATION SYSTEMS ENGINEER II -
$128,024.00 - 162,614.00 Yearly
The award-winning Alameda County Information Technology Department (ITD) is hiring a Systems Analyst for PeopleSoft Financials.
The PeopleSoft HRMS Support Team is engaged in development and on-going maintenance of PeopleSoft system with FLUID architecture. This position is in direct support of PeopleSoft systems and modules, specifically HR, Payroll, Benefits and Time & Labor. As part of the PeopleSoft team, this position serves as functional and technical analyst for PeopleSoft development projects, and designing of creative solutions to complex business problems, works very closely with business owners and users. A proficiency in FLUID technology, developing, modifying, and supporting existing PeopleSoft menus, pages, components, records, tables, and modifications is critical.
Our current environment supports PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2, PeopleSoft Financials 9.2, and PeopleTools 8.58 running on SQL Server 2012. Development environment consists of SQR, App Engine, PeopleCode and BI Publisher Reports.
Job Duties include:
- Lead efforts for analysis of Systems, development activities
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and deliverables
- Interface with functional resources and users to design, develop and test solutions for complex business requirements or problems
Take a look at who we are, visit our
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Candidates need to possess increasingly responsible experience in systems analysis and programming.
- Technical expert with in-depth knowledge in Financials modules.
- FLUID experience preferred, but not required.
- PeopleSoft experience must include work with PeopleSoft systems, programming with SQR, SQL Server, PS Query, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, App Designer, BI Publisher and nVision.
- Experience with PeopleSoft version 9.0 or higher preferred.
- Skilled at communicating technical concepts on problem solutions to business users and to the peers in the team in an effective manner.
- Skilled at utilizing Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
Possession of a Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
The equivalent of two (2) years full time experience designing, developing, analyzing, supporting and implementing complex software systems.
The equivalent of five (5) years full time experience designing, developing, analyzing, supporting, and implementing complex software systems.
County Pension Plan, eleven (11) paid holidays a year + initial accrual rate of ten (10) vacation days/yr (increases over time) + seven (7) additional management paid vacation days/year + four (4) floating holidays/year + accrual of thirteen (13) sick days/year. Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ FSA/ Transportation cafeteria benefit selection options, and much more!
Qualified candidates who are extended a conditional offer of employment will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Alameda County does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B) and an offer of employment shall not be construed as including said sponsorship presently or in the future. No vendor resumes at this time.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Alameda County has a diverse workforce, that is representative of the communities we serve, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are based on merit, competence, performance, and business need. Alameda County does not discriminate in employment on the basis of inclusion in protected classes or other non-merit factors as defined under federal, state and local law. Alameda County celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive, and welcoming workplace environment.