Clover Consulting has a direct client in Greenville, SC in need of a MES Engineer for a direct hire, full time position. This is an ON-SITE role. The job details are below. Qualified candidate please provide resume. Thank you!
Manufacturing Execution Systems Engineer
This position will provide comprehensive support to IT Manufacturing Applications team. The MES Engineer will work directly with end users in the Manufacturing Quality and Manufacturing Operations groups to support both the Visual Factory MES and Ignition based SCADA manufacturing build systems. Additionally, this person will be a point source for the acquisition of new requirements and features from the end users on the shop floor.
About the Role – You Will:
- Support Visual Factory MES.
- Support Ignition based MES/SCADA systems.
- Collaborate with shop floor team members to design, build, and develop solutions.
- Establish onsite cadences with personnel to ensure reliability in everyday plant operations.
- Collaborate with cross functional team on manufacturing services / plant floor services.
- Coordinate with offshore support team.
- Provide leadership in troubleshooting and root cause analysis to effectively resolve issues and deliver sustainable solutions while enhancing resource capability.
- Develop solutions in Ignition.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt interpersonal styles and techniques to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and credibility, and act with complete integrity.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and diligent.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Technology or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience application controls and automation, and systems integration in a manufacturing, system integrator or OEM environment.
- Experience with MES applications, Visual Factory experience a plus.
- Experience with SCADA systems, preferably using Inductive Ignition
- Experience with MES integration with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, preferably Oracle a plus.
- Experience with PLC based controls systems and concepts.
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle or other relational databases.
- Team player with exceptional customer service skills. Requires strong attention to detail and analytical skills as well as problem analysis and resolution.
- Ability to quickly adjust to a dynamic and fast paced environment.