Job Title: Android Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
- Around 10 years of experience in Android based mobile app development
- Hands-on experience in the below tech stack
- Java Programming
- Kotlin Programming
- Functional & Object-oriented programming
- Kotlin basics - Singleton, Data Class, Companion objects, Open/Sealed Class/Public, var & val, Null Safety, coroutines
- MVVM/MVP/MVC, Singleton/Fa ade/Observer
- Invoking Kotlin from Java and Vice Versa
- Extension function, Lazy initialization, late init modifier, higher order function, inline function
- Exposure to Junit, Mockito, Kotlin test
- GIT, Jenkins/Gradle, Code Quality - Detekt, SonarQube.
Working knowledge in:
- Agile based development
- JIRA and Confluence
- Good communication and articulation skills
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 134813
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.