Account Executive (FTE) Consulting Services Bay Area (Remote)
As an Account Executive at our innovative product development and platform engineering company in the Bay Area, you will play a vital role in expanding our client base and driving growth through strategic sales efforts.
We're seeking an experienced individual with a background in IT/Technology Solutions sales and a proven track record of success in consultative selling. Your role will involve building relationships, understanding client needs, and effectively communicating our Software Engineering Solutions and Services.
We would prefer candidates based in the Bay Area but are open to candidates outside the Bay Area preferably on the West Coast.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to target and acquire new accounts within the Tier-1 vendor segment.
- Minimum 4 - 7 years of sales and marketing experience to identify opportunities and establish connections in the technology industry.
- Utilize your prior experience in selling IT/Technology Solutions, Professional Services, and Staff Augmentation Services to effectively engage potential clients.
- Employ strong consultative selling techniques to understand client challenges.
- Expertise in the recruiting/staffing industry to establish credibility.
- Drive towards achieving and exceeding sales targets, contributing to the growth and success of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in sales and marketing, with a focus on IT/Technology Solutions and Professional Services.
- Proven track record of success in consultative selling, with a portfolio of successful client engagements.
- Prior experience selling to Tier-1 vendors and an understanding of their procurement processes.
- Familiarity with Software Engineering Solutions and Services, with the ability to effectively communicate their value to clients.
- Solution-focused mindset with the ability to understand client pain points and propose appropriate solutions.
- Highly accountable and self-motivated, capable of managing a sales pipeline and meeting/exceeding targets.
Job Type: Full Time