- Lightning Web Components
- Aura Components
- SQL Server
Our client is known for being a great place to work and build a career in health care near in the central area of Dallas Fort Worth, Texas. They offer career development, an inclusive environment and culture, and they reward handsomely for performance. They are willing to consider candidates from outside of the Dallas area or from outside Texas to fill this key role in this organization. Interview airfare and a relocation allowance are possible, for the right candidate.
- Design, code, test and implement solutions using standard Salesforce functionality and custom code.
- Assist in the architecture, design and development of projects
- Work will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments.
- Serve as a key developer for Salesforce projects.
- Work with the Product Owner to map UI s, features, business logic, and data points.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Lightning Web Components, Apex programming, build reports, workflows and assignment rules).
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes.
- Define business and functional requirements for Salesforce Cloud environments.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access to meet business requirements and processes to drive efficiencies.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Administering a Salesforce environment: managing users and licenses, upgrading to new releases, supporting end users.
- Developing custom Salesforce solutions: writing Apex classes and triggers, batch processes, API development.
- Building streamlined, intuitive user interfaces with Page Layouts, Custom Lightning Web Components (LWC), and Visualforce.
- Designing and implementing complex business processes in Salesforce, and making good judgement calls about how to mix built-in functionality with custom code.
- Use Salesforce DX tooling, or a strong interest in learning it.
- Software configuration management in a Salesforce environment: version control (preferably Git), managing production and sandbox environments.
- Experience with software/web applications development
- Solid knowledge and experience with Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex programming, naturally.
- Strong attention to detail, logic and problem solving
- Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Readiness to be in hands on development roles, and demonstrate adaptability, coachability and flexibility to learn and take on other project responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline or degree with a technology focus.
Desired Skill Set:
- Lightning Components, LWC Lighting Web Components, or Aura Components
- SOQL or SQL on SQL Server, DBamp, Salesforce Cloud, Salesforce Health Cloud, Salesforce integration with other applications, real-time, batch, sync/async.
Any Salesforce Certifications are a plus, such as:
- Salesforce Certified Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Developer II
- Certified Platform App Builder (declarative programming before coding, Flow)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
Applicants must be currently be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Employment Type: Full-Time Employment
Salary range: $120,000 140,000 / year
Benefits: Bonus, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k) matching, Vision Insurance, Relocation Assistance, Airfare for interviews
Location: 100% Remote work but meetings might be needed in
far west Dallas, Texas - Grand Prairie, Texas
Immigration: US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Please apply with resume.
You may also apply your resume on this page.
Dallas career opp t y: Salesforce Developer 100% REMOTE
Please call to inquire or to follow up on your resume submittal.