Our client, an American bank holding company, is currently seeking Sr. Java Developers to join their team on a full-time/direct hire basis.
You can be a Sr. Java Developer anywhere, right? Why come work with us?
Our client’s employees are part of an exciting, challenging environment - and so they believe in giving a lot in return! In addition to a competitive salary and bonus structure, strong medical/vision/dental benefits, 5 weeks of PTO, and a matching 401K they will also provide the following:
Community focused environment where volunteering opportunities are not only provided but encouraged! They provide you with a full week of volunteer time on them!
Diversity as a top line focus, and they celebrate it as critical to their company's success.
Flexible in the office schedule, they have a vibrant set of offices and a hybrid in office schedule that will work with your needs.
This role offers a hybrid work schedule; offering the flexibility to work remotely two days a week while providing the opportunity for in-person collaboration (This is a hybrid position in Buffalo, NY - the client offers an exceptional relocation package and they will pay for relocation).
Commercial and Credit Banking:
The Commercial and Credit Banking team delivers and supports all the technology used in commercial banking, including Credit, Web, Payments, Capital Markets and Treasury. We deliver innovative, secure, compelling technology solutions to enable the customer to conduct business quickly and efficiently while delivering business value to the company.
You will be part of an agile team where you will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code; ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. We are on a mission to change the way we innovate, architect, and deliver tech products to help the bank modernize the way we work.
Scope of Responsibilities:
You will need to be effective in working autonomously and in teams on high-level systems analysis and technical phases of development. The position interacts with senior management, other technology personnel, clients, and vendors.
- Spring Framework
- Web services and API development
- SOAP, XML, XSL
- REST, SOAP
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of an Associate degree and 6 years of systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8 years of higher education and/or work experience
- Worked on multiple projects involving complex systems analysis, design, and complete application development
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience in build/deploy automation including technologies like Docker & Kubernetes a plus
- Experience in test automation including Gherkin, Cucumber, selenium a plus
- Must be familiar with industry direction
- An ability to build out products & products enhancements from idea through to launch
- Skills to collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization
- A team player mindset with an ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment