Microsoft Office SuiteDesktop SupportServiceNOWTechnical SupportHardware Support
- Are you passionate about helping people solve IT problems?
- Do you like a fast-paced job where people matter as much as systems?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously without loosing focus, while keeping track of your priorities?
- If you answered yes to the above, then please consider joining our team!
As a Desktop Support Specialist you will
- provides desktop and remote technical support to users on end user hardware.
- Configure laptops, desktops, tablets, and other devices.
- Support peripherals, including printers, scanners, and other devices.
- Troubleshoots laptop/desktop PC problems.
- Responds and follows-up on customer support problems, provides timely and professional Desktop support to users.
- You will be interfacing with users, therefore you should be articulate in your communications.
- You will need to explain technical intricacies to end users in a way that is easily understood.
- You will need to maintain a high-level customer service focus, exhibiting expertise, courtesy, timeliness, and professionalism.
- 2+ years of technical support experience in current desktop and laptop computers, various operating systems to include one or more of the following; Windows 10/7 and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using ticketing system (preferably ServiceNOW)
- Experience a Desktop Specialist
- Demonstrated technical aptitude to learn, apply and solve technological solutions and/or challenges.
- Strong customer service and end user equipment support skills
- Strong written and oral communications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
Keys for Success
- Team Member: You are passionate about collaboration and being part of a driven team! You will be engaging in the overall technical support!
- A Natural Problem Solver: You enjoy games, puzzles, and word problems. You enjoy solving problems and thinking critically on your feet.
- Communication: You know how to earn trust and communicate in a clear, concise, and relevant fashion. You know the more effectively you communicate, the stronger your professional relationships and collaboration can be!
- Service Mentality: You are empathetic, carrying and want to help! You know that any problem can be solved with right attitude, enthusiasm and passion!