Position: Java Full stack Developer
Location: West Chester, PA
Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science
Years of Experience: 5 to 12 Years
- 5+ years of experience in conducting project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service Oriented and Restful architecture.
- Strong knowledge in developing applications in JAVA, Cloud technology like AWS, and front-end technology like ANGULAR JS/React JS.
- Experience with XML, SOAP and Restful services.
- Knowledge of JSON.
- Thorough knowledge of AWS cloud computing environment and experience using AWS services like Lambda/SNS/SQS/Step Functions.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strong experience on MS-SQL and MongoDB for Database operations.
- Functional Analysis, Effort Estimation, Database Design for development and following Scrum practice in delivery execution.
- Identify technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures, and methods.
- Analyze system specifications/requirements and prepare technical design documents.
- Technical Design & Documentation - Requirement gathering, Test Strategy, Impact Analysis, Test case documents and User Guide.
- Responsible for functional Analysis, Effort Estimation, Database Design and code review.
- Design and deliver industry standard software cloud products.
- Follow the Agile development model.
- Develop applications in JAVA, Cloud technology like AWS, and front-end technology like ANGULAR JS / React JS
- Implement the auto upgrade process for customer deployment in AWS cloud. Use state machine and lambda and other AWS services.
- Perform Unit and Integration Testing.
- Application Support and Maintenance.