Lenmar Consulting is looking for a Junior / Mid-Level Account Manager for its Staffing / Recruiting practice. The primary responsibility of the selected Account Manager is to manage and grow existing financial client accounts.
For you: Existing Clients!! Competitive base salary + highest commissions in the industry + responsive clients + strong recruiting support + fun people + Hybrid Work!!
Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow existing client’s staffing requirements.
- Take ownership of client job requirements and partner with the recruiting team to make successful placements in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- The Account Manager is the subject matter expert in servicing the client’s staffing requirements.
- Partner with the Recruitment Leads and Management to produce successful placement tactics and strategies.
- The Account Manager serves as the primary point of contact for all routine and critical client issues.
- Adhere to and excel at client specified performance metrics and continue as a top performer consistently.
- Assist HR and Recruiting Teams to efficiently onboard candidates and comply with client audit guidelines
- Collaborate with the management in growth planning and forecasting.
Account Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of experience working solely as Account Manager in the staffing industry OR strong recruiting experience in the financial client’s space.
- Minimum of three years of experience servicing financial clients
- Prior recruiting experience (3+) is a major plus
- An academic background in finance is desired but is not required
If you seek a great career opportunity at an established staffing firm, then please apply today for immediate consideration.